This product is written in collaboration with Speech/Language Clinician, Chris Holm. It's the first in a series of speech and language products to be released in both pdf format and as an app for your ipad or android.
This product differs from our product, Compound Words for Kids, because the activities are designed to be used in a therapy or 1:1 setting. Record sheets and sample iep goals and objectives are included in the packet.
This download provides a comprehensive unit to practice 24 common compound words. The activities are designed to meet common core requirements for 2nd grade level students; English language learners; special needs and/or low language students of any age.
24 compound words are practiced in the following activities
• matching puzzle pieces to form a correct compound word
• copying the compound word
• combining root words to form the compound word
• writing the compound word given picture prompt
• reading the compound word
• articulating all sounds in the compound word
Please review the product preview to see every page included in this download.
This product accompanies "Build Compound Words" on your ipad.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License