Work on multiple language targets with this fun resource built around a Teddy Bear's Picnic; a language-based resource that works on vocabulary, answering Wh questions and following prepositional directions.
• vocabulary - p.5-14
• rhyming - p.15-16
• phrases and sentences with verbs - p.17-25
• prepositions in phrases - p.26-35
• answering Wh questions about pictures - p.36-46
• following prepositional directions - p. 47-54
• describing bears Memory-type game p. 55-56
• phonological awareness (initial sounds) p. 57-58
Note that interactive pieces do require cutting.
Photos in thumbnails show actual completed pages, to illustrate how they'll look.
You might like some of my book companion resources Book Companion Resources Here