Students can learn, edit, create, or just enjoy EdPuzzle videos using this guide. You can change the class code if you would like for your own student group. EdPuzzles allow students and teachers the ability to take YouTube, Khan Academy, and National geographic videos, many made by teachers, that pause and ask questions to check for understanding along the way.
This is a lovely way to teach kids to use computers in educational and creative ways. This lesson includes three excellent video link examples of Math, Science, and more to get students intrigued by short interactive videos.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged