A perfect activity for shape revision.
Want an innovative, DIY style shape revision lesson? Use these graphic elements to allow your students to build their own Shape House or Shape Train.
Great for small group activities, or on a larger scale, for a circle time activity.
1. Print the Shape Builder Element file in colour (It is set up to print at A3)
2. If your students are younger and need more guidance you may also want to print the Shape Builder Template in black and white.
3. Cut out the coloured Shape Elements and laminate if desired.
3 Ways to Use These Graphics:
1. Get students to place the coloured shapes on the matching shape of the Shape Builder Template file.
2. Call students to the front one by one and ask them to select a shape from the collection of Elements. Ask them to name the shape and it’s colour, and verbally guide them in building the House/Train
3. Scatter all Shape Builder Elements on the whiteboard and tell students their aim is to build a house with the shapes – see what they come up with!