This is a ten page download that focuses on building fine motors skills while practicing color recognition.
- 10 bear body cards in green, red, pink, blue, purple, orange, black, white, yellow, and brown. (Note: colors may vary depending on printer)
- 2 color coordinating arms and legs for each bear body.
Instructions for assembly and use:
- Laminate pages
- Cut out the bear cards, as well as, each individual arm and leg.
- Use clear velcro to attach the arms and legs to the bear body.
- Have you student match the arms and legs to the coordinating colored bear.
MORE Preschool Resources:
By purchasing this electronic file you agree to these terms: This download is for personal/single classroom use only. To purchase additional licenses, choose 'purchase additional licenses at checkout or 'add additional licenses' .