Also included in
- Includes TpT Digital version for Google Classroom remote learning.Engage students at the end of the year with STEM Activities!This bundle includes Water Bottle Flipping STEM Activity, Marble Run STEM Activity, Roller Coaster STEM Activity, and Bubble Wand STEM Activity. NEW - Just added Mother's Day$12.00$16.00Save $4.00
- Integrate STEM in your classroom all year!Engage your students in a fun and unique way! STEM Projects are perfect for helping students learn to work cooperatively in small groups and growing on their own. Each STEM challenge begins with a letter written to students explaining a problem they must sol$100.00$193.50Save $93.50
Includes both PDF and TpT Digital Versions for Google Classroom distance learning and in-person STEM Activities.
Integrate STEM in your Classroom at the End of the School Year!
Make learning fun with this End of the Year STEM Activity! For the Bubble Wand STEM Challenge, students are asked by a toy company to design a bubble wand that makes the biggest bubbles.
The STEM Process:
Students plan, design, and execute their own ideas. After they have completed their activity, there is time for reflection on what worked and what didn't.
Amazing resource for STEM club, STEM Teachers, STEM Friday, parents who love hands-on learning, and elementary teachers who want to create a hands-on educational environment in their classroom! Works as an excellent STEM Center or as a whole classroom experience.
Aligns with NGSS (Next Generation Science Standards).
What teachers are saying about Build a Bubble Wand STEM Activity:
"This activity is SO much fun!!! Can be used with primary and intermediate students! They LOVED it!" - Heather T.
"I used this STEM activity for a GT camp this summer. This was a messy but definitely fun activity. My students kept asking for more pipe cleaners so they could improve on their designs. Gets kids thinking in creative ways."
"I used this at the end of the year with my fourth graders and I was amazed how engaged they were with "bubbles" of all things. Thank you for a fun STEM activity." - Tracy W.
"So much fun! The kids made some amazing bubble wands and really made great bubbles. They were so excited! Thanks for a great resource." - Michelle B.
- Teacher Instructions with Example Photo
- Student STEM Journal
- Student Instructions
- Student Prediction and Testing Pages
- Student Reflection Pages
- NGSS Standards
- TpT Digital Version for Distance Learning with Google Classroom
To use Easel for Distance Learning, select "Open in Easel" on this listing. Works with computers, laptops, chromebooks, ipads, and tablets.
- Pipe Cleaners
Other STEM Challenges your students will love!
- Water Bottle Flipping End of the Year STEM Activities
- Paper Plate Marble Run End of the Year STEM Activity
- Bubble Wand Maker End of the Year STEM Activity
- States of Matter Slime Maker STEM Activity
- Fourth of July Air Powered Firework STEM Activity
- Toolbox Fathers Day STEM Activity
- Fishing for Math Fact Fluency STEM Activity
Aligns to NGSS:
K-2-ETS1-2 Engineering Design
Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how
the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given
K-2-ETS1-3 Engineering Design
Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.
3-5-ETS1-2 Engineering Design
Generate and compare multiple solutions to a problem based on
how well each is likely to meet the criteria and constraints of the
3-5-ETS1-3 Engineering Design
Plan and carry out fair tests in which variables are controlled and failure points are considered to identify aspects of a model or prototype that can be improved.