“Build a Bug” is an easy-to-use PowerPoint game that can be implemented with any grade level or subject.
Motivational, competitive, and great for reviews. No advance teacher preparation required!
1. Divide the class into four teams.
2. Provide each team with a six-sided die.
3. Ask a question.
4. When a team answers correctly, they roll their die.
5. Then click the numbered square for the number rolled.
6. A body part will be added to their ‘bug’.
7. If a team rolls a number previously rolled, they lose their turn.
8. Play continues until one team rolls all 6 parts need to complete their “bug”.