Every year I teach time I swear that I will never make another clock… using split pins, trying to get kids to cut out hands, hands going missing!!
These clocks have been designed to be used with playdough hands.. I know genius right! The numbers have also been designed that when the children place the hands on the clock, the minute hand will point to the words (eg o'clock) and the hour hand will point to the number.
What you get
There are 6 different clocks to choose from in this download.
Each gives you the choice of
• The clock ready to print and cut or
• The numbers for the clock (2 sets per page) if you would like the kids to make their own. These are sized to fit on 23cm paper plates from the supermarket.
All options are in colour and black and white. The colour versions are done so that children can see the correlation between the numbers ‘saying’ something similar eg five past and five to
The six different clocks should assist you with teaching time to different year levels or varying abilities in your room
• Blank version
• Just numbers
• Just numbers except 12 shows words and digital (o’clock and :00)
• Numbers except 12 and 6 show words and digital
• 12, 6, 3 & 9 show words and digital
• All numbers also include words and digital
**CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW TO SEE WHAT IS INCLUDED**
Make sure you check out pictures of this pack in action on Facebook
Check out some other great resources in my store to save you time
• 3D Shape Nets Cute Buddies
• Graphing and Tallies Pack
• Ducky Multiplication and Division Pack
• Rainbow Addition and Subtraction Pack
• Nights of Reading Ladder
More resources are being added regularly so make sure you are following my STORE
so you don't miss out on the discounted rate when posted!
If you have any concerns or queries please don’t hesitate to contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting Stay Classy Classrooms