Also included in
- Combining creativity with digital skills, your students will love these Build-a-... digital art activities for Google Slides! Drag and drop moveable pieces let students build seasonal creations, including a snowman, pumpkin, witch and many more! They boost the confidence of students who say they "ca$39.00$58.46Save $19.46
Looking for a Digital Father's Day Card? Your students will love creating superheroes for their special person! Combining digital skills with creativity, this is the perfect activity for remote and hybrid learning. An instructional video takes students through the steps to create their card, including the technical skills they'll need. Students will be amazed and proud of their creations and new digital skills - and so will their fathers/special person!
>>> Check out the video preview to see it in action!
How the digital card works:
- Students watch a video that explains the activity
- They then color in the outfit of their dad/special person in superhero-form!
- They'll drag and drop pieces including hair, eyes and decorations
- There is a slide for students to come up with their special person's superpowers and write a personal message
- They can share and/or download their digital card. The slides are letter sized if students wish to print their cards - however, there is no need for printing!
- If younger children are using it, you could suggest it as a fun dad and child activity to create it together
This card is suitable for dads, grandpas, uncles, foster parents, etc. as the language used in the video is "special person". The title slide has the heading "Father's Day" to indicate that it is for this holiday, but it is highlighted that the card can be created and sent to whomever the child wants.
Build a Digital Father's Day Card includes:
- Student slides - instructional video, card creation slides, and a spare slide in case you wish to add more activities!
- Teacher guidance - advice on how to use this activity in your classroom
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to use this resource. Drag and drop clipart cannot be extracted or used outside this activity. The video instructions are delivered via YouTube - please ensure your district allows this and your students can access YouTube before completing your purchase.
Want seasonal fun all year?
Check out my other "Build-a-..." digital art activities:
- Build a sandcastle - perfect for summer
- Build an alien - you will love seeing what your students come up with here!
- Build a backpack - fun back to school activities
- Build a turkey - a fun Thanksgiving activity
- Build a pumpkin - a spooky hallowe'en design
- Build a witch - spooky or friendly, which witch will your students create?!
- Build a bunny - a cute Easter / spring scene
- Build an Elf - design an elf's outfit and winter scene
- Build a Christmas Tree - pick and decorate a festive Christmas tree!
- Build a snowman - create a snowman and a winter wonderland
- Build a mother's day card - create a beautiful bouquet of flowers for mom - very popular!
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐