PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The Build-a-Monster Classroom Management is a set of monster parts and mats for fun and engaging whole-group classroom management.
- print out mats on colored cardstock
- print out monsters in color or on colored cardstock and cut out
- mount mats on a magnetic surface (i.e. magnetic whiteboard)
- put magnets on the back of the monster part pieces
- decide what you will be rewarding (quiet time, transitions, etc.)
- when students earn the monster piece, either put one on the monster or choose a student to pick one and put on the monster
- when the monster is completed, the students earned the reward
- put a time limit on the reward: daily, weekly, etc.
- start over at the beginning of each new day or week
This set was created as an extra incentive for spring fever in my classroom.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Below each purchase, you will see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credits that you can use towards future purchases! ☺
Be the first to know about my store-wide sales, freebies and new products:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. ☺
Tag me on Instagram, @missmskindergarten, so I can see how you use my resources in your classroom! ☺