Use a Christmas theme to help students build sentences. Fun independent (worksheet) and literacy center activities.
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• draw a picture to go with the sentence
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
• Read the words on the word tiles.
• Cut the tiles out.
• Arrange some of the words to make a Christmas sentence.
• Write the sentence on the next page.
• Draw a picture of the sentence.
To see other Build a Sentence units:
Build a Summer Sentence click here
Build a Fairy Tale Sentence click here
Build a Nursery Rhyme Sentence click here
Build a Thanksgiving Sentence click here
Build a Halloween Sentence click here
Build a Back to School Sentence click here
Valentine Build a Sentence
Winter Build a Sentence
We hope your kids love these activities as much as ours do!
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower
❤️Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com