Do your students need practice with sentences? Use this Halloween themed unit to help students build sentences
. Fun independent (worksheet) and literacy center activities.
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• draw a picture to go with the sentence
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
• Print pages for students.
• Students pick a picture from the bottom of the page.
• Glue the picture in the box.
• Write a sentence about the picture.
To see other Build a Sentence units:
• Build a Sentence for the Whole Year
• Build a Sentence ~ Summer
• Building Sentences ~ Back to School
• Building Sentences St. Patrick's Day
• Building Sentences Valentine
• Building Sentences Winter
• Building Sentences ~ Fairy Tales
• Buildng Sentences Nursery Rhymes
• Thanksgiving ~Build a Sentence
We hope your kids love these activities as much as ours do!
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Click this link to become a follower. Follow The Fun Factory.
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com