PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Do you need ideas to keep your kindergarten or first grade students learning during the fall holidays? Use a Halloween theme to help students build sentences. Fun independent worksheets and literacy center activities.
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• draw a picture to go with the sentence
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
• Print pages for students.
• Students pick a picture from the bottom of the page.
• Glue the picture in the box.
• Write a sentence about the picture.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️️ Be the first to know about our new products. Click here to become a follower.
❤️If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com