Fun independent (worksheet) and literacy center activities for your students this summer. These three activities will provide hours of fun and learning.
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• draw a picture to go with the sentence
• Write a Summer Sentence
• Students pick a picture from the bottom of the page (or draw one of their own). Glue (or draw) the picture in the box. Use the word bank to write a sentence about the picture.
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
To see other Build a Sentence units:
Build a Nursery Rhyme Sentence click here
Build a Fairy Tale Sentence click here
Build a Christmas Sentence click here
Build a Thanksgiving Sentence click here
Build a Halloween Sentence click here
Build a Back to School Sentence click here
We hope your kids love these activities as much as ours do!
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12