Also included in
- Combining creativity with digital skills, your students will love these Build-a-... digital art activities for Google Slides! Drag and drop moveable pieces let students build seasonal creations, including a snowman, pumpkin, witch and many more! They boost the confidence of students who say they "ca$39.00$58.46Save $19.46
My build a sandcastle digital arts activity is perfect for injecting some summer fun into your lesson! This Google Slides activity is zero prep, requires no arts and crafts materials and students love it! They will drag and drop sandcastle parts onto a beach background, building up their masterpiece. Adding flags, windows, doors and shells to their castle makes it their own unique creation! They can develop and improve their digital skills using resizing tools and the rearranging function (note: it isn't necessary to use these skills to create, just if they want to be extra inventive!)
This product includes:
- Build a sandcastle Google Slides - with instructions and example
- Video and written instructions on how to upload this product to Google Classroom
Drag and drop objects:
- Sandcastle parts
- Windows and doors
- Seaside creatures (seagull, crab, dolphin, flying birds)
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to play this game. Drag and drop clipart cannot be extracted or used outside this activity.
Want seasonal fun all year?
Check out my other "Build-a-..." digital art activities:
- Build a Digital Father's Day Card - perfect for celebrating Father's Day!
- Build an alien - you will love seeing what your students come up with here!
- Build a backpack - fun back to school activities
- Build a mother's day card - create a beautiful bouquet of flowers for mom - very popular!
- Build an Elf - design an elf's outfit and winter scene
- Build a Christmas Tree - pick and decorate a festive Christmas tree!
- Build a snowman - create a snowman and a winter wonderland
- Build a turkey - a fun Thanksgiving activity
- Build a pumpkin - a spooky hallowe'en design
- Build a witch - spooky or friendly, which witch will your students create?!
- Build a bunny - a cute Easter / spring scene
- And more!
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐