Also included in
- Looking for some festive digital activities this winter? Your students will love using drag and drop moveable pieces to build their very own snowmen, elves and Christmas trees! These Google Slides activities are zero prep, with instructional videos that explain how the activity works, teaching stude$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
- Combining creativity with digital skills, your students will love these Build-a-... digital art activities for Google Slides! Drag and drop moveable pieces let students build seasonal creations, including a snowman, pumpkin, witch and many more! They boost the confidence of students who say they "ca$39.00$58.46Save $19.46
Your students will love creating their very own digital snowman, bringing some winter magic into your classroom! Combining creativity and digital skills, this is a wonderful activity for the holiday season. It is zero prep, requires no arts and crafts materials and students can create as many masterpieces as they wish! They will drag and drop features like hats, mittens, carrots, eyes & mouth to create their snowman. They'll then decorate the winter scene behind, with snowflakes, trees, snowy cabin and more!
Students love making their own unique Snowman creation and without realizing it, are developing and improving their digital skills. This makes a wonderful Christmas or winter classroom display - all slides are letter size to easily print!
>>> Check out the preview to see this resource in more detail!
Build a snowman Google Slides contain:
- A completed example to model the activity for students
- A detailed instructional video, showing students the Google Slides skills to build their snowman
- A quick start guide for students who have completed other "Build-a-..." activities or similar, and already have the necessary skills
- Two different snowman bodies and moveable pieces
- A duplicate copy of each slide (as inevitably your students will want to make more than one snowman!!)
Drag and drop objects:
- Bow Ties
- Branches (arms)
- Carrots (nose)
- Plus lots more to decorate!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to play this game. Drag and drop clipart cannot be extracted or used outside this activity. The instructional video is hosted on YouTube - please ensure this is not restricted by your district or school before proceeding with your purchase.
Looking for more winter fun?
Want seasonal fun all year?
Check out my other "Build-a-..." digital art activities:
- Build an Elf *NEW* - design an elf's outfit and winter scene
- Build a Christmas Tree *NEW* - pick and decorate a festive Christmas tree!
- Build a snowman *NEW* - create a snowman and a winter wonderland
- Build a turkey - a fun Thanksgiving activity
- Build a sandcastle - perfect for summer
- Build a pumpkin - a spooky hallowe'en design
- Build a witch - spooky or friendly, which witch will your students create?!
- Build a bunny - a cute Easter / spring scene
- Build a mother's day card - create a beautiful bouquet of flowers for mom - very popular!
- Build a backpack - fun back to school activities
- Build an alien - you will love seeing what your students come up with here!
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐