Also included in
- Looking for some festive digital activities this winter? Your students will love using drag and drop moveable pieces to build their very own snowmen, elves and Christmas trees! These Google Slides activities are zero prep, with instructional videos that explain how the activity works, teaching stude$10.00$12.00Save $2.00
- Combining creativity with digital skills, your students will love these Build-a-... digital art activities for Google Slides! Drag and drop moveable pieces let students build seasonal creations, including a snowman, pumpkin, witch and many more! They boost the confidence of students who say they "ca$39.00$58.46Save $19.46
Drag and drop to create a festive elf! This is a fun and festive digital art activity for Google Slides, bringing creativity and digital skills together! Perfect for winter and seasonal fun, whether you're teaching virtually, hybrid or in person with devices. This resource is zero prep with a instructional video to explain and show students exactly what they need to do! Interactive and engaging, your students will love building their very own elf, or two, or three!!
This is a wonderful art activity for students who say, "I can't draw", boosting their confidence! You can easily print the letter-size slides to make a seasonal Christmas or Winter classroom display!
>>> Check out the preview to see this resource in more detail!
Build an Elf Google Slides contains:
- A completed example to model the activity for students
- A detailed instructional video, showing students the Google Slides skills to build their Elves
- A quick start guide for students who have completed other "Build-a-..." activities or similar, and already have the necessary digital skills
- Three copies of the creation slide (as they will probably want to make more than one!)
- LOADS of moveable pieces
Drag and drop objects:
- Body parts
- Facial features
- Winter animals
- Snow-capped trees
- Santa's grotto/cabin
- And more!
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to play this game. Drag and drop clipart cannot be extracted or used outside this activity. The instructional video is hosted on YouTube - please ensure this is not restricted by your district or school before proceeding with your purchase. This activity works best on laptops or Chromebooks - iPads/tablets are a little tricky for dragging and dropping small moveable pieces and aren't recommended for this activity.
Looking for more winter fun?
Want seasonal fun all year?
Check out my other "Build-a-..." digital art activities:
- Build an Elf *NEW* - design an elf's outfit and winter scene
- Build a Christmas Tree *NEW* - pick and decorate a festive Christmas tree!
- Build a snowman *NEW* - create a snowman and a winter wonderland
- Build a turkey - a fun Thanksgiving activity
- Build a sandcastle - perfect for summer
- Build a pumpkin - a spooky hallowe'en design
- Build a witch - spooky or friendly, which witch will your students create?!
- Build a bunny - a cute Easter / spring scene
- Build a mother's day card - create a beautiful bouquet of flowers for mom - very popular!
- Build a backpack - fun back to school activities
- Build an alien - you will love seeing what your students come up with here!
⭐⭐⭐ Follow my store by ! ⭐⭐⭐