Make it, Write it is a literacy center with tons of differentiation options. I've included a list of ways that I differentiate this center!
Students choose a word card and place it in the top box of the worksheet. Then they build the word with magnets in the second box and write it with a dry erase marker in the third box. Then they write each word that they built on the record sheet. Clear the board and repeat with a new word card.
This pack includes:
* Directions for this center
* Differentiation options
* Make it, Write it template
* Recording sheet- just words
* Recording sheet- words and drawing
* 32 Pattern word cards
* A page of blank cards with a separate color (can be used to write your own pattern words/words of choice)
* 38 common sight word cards
* A page of blank cards with the word wall color background (can be used to write your own sight words)