Teach your students about , , and using this great, detailed digital lab. Extremely useful in a unit where physical labs are often difficult to find.
This digital lab uses PhET simulators to guide students through the following topics:
- What are atoms and how are they structured?
- What are the three , and where do they belong?
- Which subatomic particle alters the mass of an atom?
- Which subatomic particle alters the charge of an atom?
- What are ? What are ? How do they differ?
- How can we draw , , and ?
- Three (3) digitial lab activities:
1) "Build An Atom"
2) "Building Ions"
3) "Working With Isotopes"
- that help students learn to use the simulator.
- A for every problem.
Perfect for students of all levels, and a perfect lesson for your Atomic Theory unit. Great for an inquiry-based introduction or a final assignment!