Also included in
- 6 of my character traits resources bundled together to help your students develop a thorough understanding of character traits. This resource has reading passages and graphic organizers, cut and paste activities, task cards, cut and paste activities, and more to help your students practice identify$13.00$19.50Save $6.50
- This low prep reading skills bundle is a collection of my best selling reading comprehension resources. It addresses main idea, comparing and contrasting, point of view, text features, cause and effect, and character traits. Save over 35% when you buy the bundle!Included in this reading comprehens$29.00$44.25Save $15.25
When teaching character traits, often one of the most difficult skills for students to grasp is the vocabulary associated with character traits. This mostly no prep resource is designed to help students improve their understanding of the vocabulary associated with character traits. A digital version for use with Google Classroom / Google Slides is now available!
The resource includes activities that you can use with whole groups, small groups, partners, independent practice, homework, ELA centers / reading centers, small group instruction, for distance learning, and more. There are a huge variety of activities and worksheets to help you differentiate your instruction based on your own students' needs.
Save over 30% when you buy this as part of my Character Traits Bundle!
Included in this resource are:
- 6 pages of character trait cut and paste sorts to help build vocabulary
- 1 character trait scavenger hunt with a student recording sheet
- 1 whole group / small group activity to help students think about the "shades of meaning" and connotations associated with character traits
- 3 character trait cut and paste word sort continuum activities to help students consider the connotations of different words
- 1 character trait word list that can be used as a student reference sheet
- 9 character trait worksheets for students to apply what they have learned
- 1 character trait mobile activity that makes a great character trait display for Open House or parent teacher conferences
- a grading rubric and answer keys
Check out the preview to see everything you will be getting in this resource that is ideal for 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students that need to broaden their vocabulary!
You might also be interested in:
Kalena Baker, Teaching Made Practical