Building Classroom Community Activity: A 30-Day Challenge DIGITAL and PRINT
Also included in
- This January Reading & Writing Activities Bundle for your middle school students includes our FOUR January resources (and will be updated with any future January resources we create)! This bundle will save you 25%! Includes over 65 pages of content for your classroom!JANUARY RESOURCES INCLUDED IPrice $14.50Original Price $19.00Save $4.50
- This Middle School English Language Arts specific Back to School Bundle includes 13 of our BTS resources from our store! Includes everything you need to get ready and teach those first few weeks of school. From a Student Behavior and Parent Communications Binder to our Emergency Substitute ELA LessoPrice $42.00Original Price $52.50Save $10.50
Community, that sense of kindness and cooperation among students, is the foundation on which all learning takes place in your classroom. Without a steady, strong foundation, there is simply no way for each one of your students to meet their potential in your class. Of course, you already know this, which is why you’re searching for a resource to bring your students together, helping and supporting each other. Well, you’ve arrived at the right one!
We've all heard of the 30-day workout challenges or the 30-day diet challenges. So why not a 30-Day Classroom Community Challenge to help build better community in your classroom?! Perfect for your grades 4-8 classroom!
We've included 30 different challenges for your students to tackle daily throughout a 30-day period. Start the challenge at the beginning of a new month, when you head back from summer break, or even right after winter break, when the new year starts. These challenges are sometimes fun, sometimes serious, but always perfect to help build that kindness and community in our classrooms that we, as teachers, strive for! Your kids will absolutely LOVE this challenge!
And if you’re wondering if this challenge can also work for a classroom with remote learners, the answer is YES! This challenge now comes with a digital version, so you can build community across any distance.
**10 THEMES TO CHOOSE FROM + AN EDITABLE VERSION!**
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:
- Instructions for Use
- We give you detailed information about how to use this challenge in your classroom, as well as explanations of some of the challenges.
- 10 Different Themes to Choose From
- Themes range from bright chevron to chalkboard, and blue hues to black and white (for easy printing).
- EDITABLE PowerPoint Version
- For your convenience, we've also included two editable versions (one in color and one in black and white) just in case you want to change some of the challenges to better suit your classroom needs.
- Digital Version
- A digital version, so remote learners can participate in the challenge, too!
We sincerely hope you and your students enjoy this great resource and that it helps build a strong community in your classroom! Please email us with any questions at all - email@example.com.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU WILL LIKE: