- Product Description
This is a self-paced online certificate class on how to Build Digital Citizens. Topics include:
* Copyrights, Fair Use, Public Domain
* Digital Commerce
* Digital Communications
* Digital Footprint/Digital Privacy
* Digital Rights and Responsibilities
* Digital Search/Research
* Internet Safety
* Social Media
By the end of this class, you'll know:
* Know how to blend digital citizenship into lesson plans
* Be comfortable in your knowledge of digital citizenship
* Have progressive steps to teach each topic: Introduction, Working on, and Mastered
* Become an advocate of safe, legal, and responsible use of the internet
* Exhibit a positive attitude toward using technology that supports collaboration, learning, and productivity
* Demonstrate personal responsibility for lifelong learning
* Exhibit leadership in teaching and living as a digital citizen
The class is taught in Google Classroom. When you sign up, email me at email@example.com and I'll send you the invite.
Work through the topics at your own pace, on your own digital device. Ask for help anytime from me via email. When done, let me know and I send you a Certificate.
Questions? Askatechteacher at gmail dot com.