Children with ADHD often have deficits with emotional regulation. This can lead to difficulties in social and family relationships.
Here is a printable pack for you to start building your child's emotional literacy.
** GREAT FOR THE CLASSROOM OR HOME**
The printable contains:
* 12 attractive colour emotion cards
* B&W "When would you feel?" worksheet for use in the classroom or at home
* 24 “How would you feel if…?” cards to start discussions and encourage self-reflection of emotions
* A feelings thermometer visual to help your child/ren identify their own emotions
* Let’s talk emotions worksheet with 4 photographs to target empathy, emotional reflection and theory of mind
* A sheet of reflective questions to help you encourage empathy and emotional literacy during book reading