Building Positive Relationships with Challenging Students was a presentation given to first-year teachers. The in-service session stressed the importance of relationship building when creating the culture of your classroom and establishing effective classroom management. The PowerPoint can be edited and personalized.
- Presentation time may vary, estimated 90-120 minutes with reflection time for attendees
- 26 slides
- Notes are provided on each slide to detail what was covered.
- 13 specific activities are defined for teachers to consider trying when attempting to build relationships with challenging students
- Interactive: Asks Teachers to reflect and create a plan of action for developing a positive relationship with their most difficult students.
- File Format: Microsoft PowerPoint 97-2003 or higher
The information in this presentation is appropriate for any in-service in which the goal is to improve classroom management and build stronger relationships between students and staff.