Use favorite fairy tales
to help students build sentences
. Fun independent (worksheet
) and literacy center activitie
s. These three activities will provide hours of fun and learning.
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• write the name of the fairy tale that the sentence is referring to
• Each student gets a spinner page and a page to record their spins and write their sentence.
• Students use their pencil and a paperclip to spin for a noun, an adjective and a verb to use to form a sentence.
• Students then draw a picture of their sentence
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
To see other Build a Sentence units:
Build a Summer Sentence click here
Build a Nursery Rhyme Sentence click here
Build a Christmas Sentence click here
Build a Thanksgiving Sentence click here
Build a Halloween Sentence click here
Build a Back to School Sentence click here
Winter Build a Sentence
Valentine Build a Sentence
We hope your kids love these activities as much as ours do!
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory.
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower
the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at email@example.com