Use favorite fairy tales to help students build sentences. Fun independent (worksheet) and literacy center activities. These three activities will provide hours of fun and learning.
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• write the name of the fairy tale that the sentence is referring to
• Each student gets a spinner page and a page to record their spins and write their sentence.
• Students use their pencil and a paperclip to spin for a noun, an adjective and a verb to use to form a sentence.
• Students then draw a picture of their sentence
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
To see other Build a Sentence units:
Build a Summer Sentence click here
Build a Nursery Rhyme Sentence click here
Build a Christmas Sentence click here
Build a Thanksgiving Sentence click here
Build a Halloween Sentence click here
Build a Back to School Sentence click here
Winter Build a Sentence
Valentine Build a Sentence
We hope your kids love these activities as much as ours do!
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12