Strengthen the critical cognitive skill of visual memory with Shape Recall cards. Use these cards in the classroom, with small groups or one on one.
You may have students who already struggle with reading. Or you may wish to give students an edge and boost their ability to learn. Strengthening visual memory skills is a great way to nurture student learning power.
Add Shape Recall cards to your arsenal of teaching tools to build these cognitive skills:
• visual memory
• working memory
• visual discrimination
Following the suggested alternatives also helps your students strengthen:
• auditory memory
• verbal language skills
• visual motor skills
• Cover page
• Instruction page with suggestions for adapting the challenge for various skills and skill levels
• Teacher deck for 3 shape recall, 20 print and cut cards
• Teacher deck for 4 shape recall, 20 print and cut cards
• Teacher deck for 5 shape recall, 20 print and cut cards
• Student deck with 16 print and cut shape cards
• Thank you page
You’ll also find these VISUAL MEMORY activities for kids bundled in a larger e-book here:
Building Visual Memory Skills THE BOOK
© 2014 Inner Pieces Gallery. Not for commercial use. Available for personal or single classroom use only.