This 10 pack of activities may strengthen visual tracking skills specifically but also builds the essential learning skills of:
• visual discrimination
• visual figure ground
• fine motor
Struggling readers may find that tracking a line on a page without getting lost is a difficult and frustrating task. You might observe these students repeating words or skipping ahead and missing words entirely.
Building Visual Tracking Skills with Grid Mazes helps strengthen this often overlooked challenge. Use this fun tool with students in grades 1 or 2 or with older students who could benefit from reinforcement in this area.
• Cover page
• Instruction page including suggestions for increasing and decreasing the challenge depending on child’s skill level
• 10 pages of grid maze activities with the following themes:
Well Dressed (Top Hats +)
Dragonfly (This one is directional and challenging!)
• 2 pages of answer keys
• Thank you page from yours truly
• Additional information about each learning skill strengthened
• My sincere wish that you and your students find these activities fun and helpful!
You’ll find these GRID MAZES for kids bundled in a larger e-book here:
Building Visual Tracking Skills THE BOOK
Also find fun freebies at InnerPiecesGallery.com
© 2013 Inner Pieces Gallery. Not for commercial use. Available for personal or single classroom use only.