This 10 pack is more than a simple tracing, visual tracking and fine motor skills builder. Students require visual figure ground skills in order to read and learn efficiently. That’s where line tracking comes in, strengthening the essential learning skills of:
• visual tracking
• visual discrimination
• visual figure ground
• fine motor
Struggling readers may find that tracking a line on a page without getting lost is a difficult and frustrating task. You might observe these students repeating words or skipping ahead and missing words entirely.
Building Visual Tracking Skills with Line Tracking helps strengthen this often overlooked challenge. Specifically, visual figure ground skills help students not become lost in details or overwhelmed by too much print on a page. Use this fun tool with students in grades 1 or 2 or with older students who could benefit from reinforcement in this area.
• Cover page
• Instruction page including suggestions for increasing and decreasing the challenge depending on child’s skill level
• 10 pages of line tracking activities with the following themes:
Well Dressed (Top Hats +)
Shapes (most challenging)
• 2 pages of answer keys
• Thank you page from yours truly
• Additional information about each learning skill strengthened
• My sincere wish that you and your students find these activities fun and helpful!
You’ll find these LINE TRACKING activity pages for kids bundled in a larger e-book here:
Building Visual Tracking Skills THE BOOK
Plus find fun freebies at InnerPiecesGallery.com
© 2013 Inner Pieces Gallery. Not for commercial use. Available for personal or single classroom use only.