This 10 pack of fun mazes helps build visual tracking skills along with the essential learning skills of:
• visual figure ground
• fine motor
Struggling readers may find that tracking a line on a page without getting lost is a difficult and frustrating task. You might observe these students repeating words or skipping ahead and missing words entirely.
Building Visual Tracking Skills with Mazes helps strengthen this often overlooked challenge all in the name of fun. Great for students in grades 1 or 2, for older students who could benefit from reinforcement in this area, or for any child who simply loves mazes.
• Cover page
• Instruction page including suggestions for increasing and decreasing the challenge depending on child’s skill level
• 10 pages of colorful mazes with the following themes:
• 2 pages of answer keys
• Thank you page from yours truly
• Additional information about each learning skill strengthened
• My sincere wish that you and your students find these activities fun and helpful!
You’ll find these MAZES for kids bundled in a larger e-book here:
Building Visual Tracking Skills THE BOOK
Also find fun freebies at InnerPiecesGallery.com
© 2013 Inner Pieces Gallery. Not for commercial use. Available for personal or single classroom use only.