- Civics New Nation Colonial Period-Consitutional Convention BUNDLE-The Colonial Period-Uniting for Independence-Articles of Confederation-Constitutional ConventionAlso included in CIVICS AND GOVERNMENT CURRICULUM BUNDLE. Also part of American History Part 1 (Colonialism to Reconstruction) MEGA BUNDLE$59.25$29.75Save $29.50
- Civics and Government I Cans & Civics Posters in Print and Digital Distance Learning, Self-Assessment of Mastery, Student Ownership of Learning, US Facts and Symbols, Background of Government, New Nation, Constitution, Legislative Branch, Executive Branch, Judicial Branch, Constitutional Rights$32.50$16.25Save $16.25
Building a New Nation I Cans & New Nation Posters, Self-Assessment of Mastery, CIVICS I Cans, Self-Assessment of Mastery in Print and Digital Distance Learning
These packets are designed to guide students through the expected learning outcomes. Students should reflect daily on their understanding of content and concepts. Research has shown that when students are able to track their own learning, growth exceeds expectations. Use these I CANS in a multitude of ways to increase your student's ownership of learning. You can also purchase these as part of my CIVICS MEGA BUNDLE AND Civics and Government I CANS, Student Self-Assessment of Mastery BUNDLE AND Building a New Nation BUNDLE
This includes a google link for students to track their mastery via Google Link.
Includes a place for students to track the date and assess whether they have mastered the content. There is also a place for students to reflect on their ability to apply historical thinking skills. To take a closer look, just click on the preview button. You can also print these 2 to a page to use as interactive notebook inserts.
Ways to Use I Cans
- Lesson planning: Use this packet to guide your lesson planning and ensure you hit all essential content for each unit.
- Daily check: Bell ringer reviews
- Unit Review: Use to guide the unit or to review the content at the end of the unit.
- Unit Reference Pages: Place in folders or print 2 to a page for interactive notebook inserts.
- End of class check: Check at end of daily lessons to reflect on mastery of content. Also, you can use this as a “ticket out” and check reflections as they leave the room. Have students reflect on their mastery of the content (SELF-ASSESSMENT OF MASTERY).
- Test Prep: Use to guide essential knowledge for unit testing or state testing.
- Scavenger Hunt: Use the information to have students scavenger hunt or find key topics as a unit review.
- Study Guide: Perfect as a study guide, reference sheet and/or review packet.
- Google Link: To share without the use of paper.
Other Resources to Check Out:
Links to MEGA BUNDLES
Remember to give feedback and earn TPT $$$!
US HISTORY PAGE
GENERAL RESOURCE PAGE
ELA & WRITING PAGE
PHYSICAL SCIENCE PAGE
EARTH SCIENCE PAGE
LIFE SCIENCE PAGE
WORLD HISTORY PAGE
LOUISIANA HISTORY PAGE
CLIPART RESOURCE PAGE
Thank you for your support! --Learned Lessons
Leaned Lessons Teaching Material