: What are the best governmental and economic systems for a society?
- Common core compliant worksheet that briefly introduces several different governmental and economic systems that will be discussed in greater detail later in the school year.
- In small groups, students have to create a society on a deserted island by dividing up resources and determining who would lead them.
- Then students are introduced to basic economic and governmental systems and determine which systems are most similar to their own "island society."
- This lesson fosters a sense of teamwork in students as they must come to a group decision on a variety of issues.
- Step by step teacher moves included!
What files come with this product?
- Building a New Society worksheet Word Doc (for easy modification)
- Building a New Society worksheet PDF (to maintain formatting)
- Building a New Society worksheet Answer Key
- Building a New Society worksheet – Teacher Moves Instructions
Please read the listing carefully so you are confident in what you are buying. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Please follow my store by clicking the link below.
Click here to follow
If you decide to purchase this or any other product, please take a moment to leave feedback. Thank you so much!
I also offer this lesson bundled with three others from the Foundations of Global History unit...
Bundle #1 - Foundations of Global/World History Common Core