Use favorite nursery rhymes
to help students build sentences. Fun independent (worksheet) and literacy center activities.
• Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• draw a picture about the nursery rhyme
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
• Print pages for students.
• Students cut the page in half so they can make a booklet with each page having a new nursery rhyme.
• Students read the nursery rhyme on each page.
• Students cut and paste the correct words into each box in the rhyme.
To see other Build a Sentence units:
Build a Summer Sentence click here
Build a Fairy Tale Sentence click here
Build a Christmas Sentence click here
Build a Thanksgiving Sentence click here
Build a Halloween Sentence click here
Build a Back to School Sentence click here
Valentine Build a Sentence
Winter Build a Sentence
We hope your kids love these activities as much as ours do!
❤️ How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you leave feedback, TPT gives you credits that you can use to lower the cost of your next purchases. Please rate this product and leave feedback.
❤️ Be the first to know about our new products.
Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org