Hand drawn bullet journal style pages for your homeschool binder!
As customizable and flexible as your schedule!
*No fixed dates, days, or times - plan your week the way your want!
*12 month undated calendar - because homeschoolers aren't all on a school year calendar!
*7 day weekly planner - to accommodate 3, 4, 6, and 7 day-a-week schoolers!
*Weekly single page planners for 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 kids. Have more? Mix and match pages for a two page spread!
This digital download file includes one 12 page .pdf with handmade, blackline pages drawn in felt tip pen. All pages are letter size or can be easily resized to fit your planner. (Open the pdf, click print>more settings>change the desired size.)
- 12 Month Undated Attendance Chart
- Two 12 Month planning pages for annual overviews, monthly, semester, or trimester planning
- Quarterly Planner (I'm also going to use this one to make Monthly lists of what materials and books I need to buy or borrow.)
- Monthly Undated Calendar, because maybe you week starts on Wednesday!
- 20 Item Tracker
- Monthly Appointment Planner
- Weekly Lesson Plan Sheets for 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 kids