Are you looking for letter diecuts to print, cut and staple to build an easy, colorful and super cute bulletin board? These bulletin board letters are perfect for back to school or throughout the school year with lots of different options!
These are made for full page letters. However, print multiple letters to a page in adobe and you can have mini letters for smaller areas! Not sure how to do this? Watch my FREE VIDEO here!
Fonts used in this resource are from KG Fonts!
Included In This Resource
• Chunky Font Cut out Pennants (like the "Welcome" board in the DEMO, but with a pennant border around it)
• Chunky Font Pennants (like the "Back 2 School" board in the DEMO)
• Skinny Font Pennants (like the "First Grade" boards in the DEMO)
• A Quick Reference page is also included in the DEMO and the resource. I recommend printing this page so you can easily know which pages to print to build your bulletin board text!
Each of the 3 options include these letters and symbols:
• All Uppercase Letters
• All lowercase letters
• All digits 0-9
• Symbols: . , ! ? & ' " "
• More can be added upon request! Just email me at email@example.com
• Phonics Charts BUNDLE
• Word Wall Packets
• Schedule Cards
• Objective Cards
• Writing Anchor Charts Bundle
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog