Print big bulletin board numbers onto colored paper using minimal ink and cut them out for adorable bulletin boards! These are perfect for multiplication, skip counting, and learning numbers 0-100!
These are super quick to cut out after printing on colored paper!
1. Numbers 0-100 are included in 5 sizes, ready to print.
2. Multiples of 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 are all included in 5 sizes, ready to print.
3. Matching pennants that say "I can skip count by 2's" and "Skip Counting by 2's" in 2-10 in all 5 sizes.
4. Blank pennants in all 5 sizes if you need to create anything else that matches these!
5. A hundreds chart (1-100) is included in both full and half-sheet size.
The pennants have black outlines and should be printed onto colored paper - whatever color of paper you print on is the color your square will be, the number will be black.
NOTE: THIS FILE IS NOT A FONT YOU CAN TYPE WITH. All fonts used to create the images in this file are created by Kimberly Geswein Fonts and are available for download in my TpT store for personal use. KG Primary Penmanship is available here
Want to print specific numbers with multiple images on one page? Use the tips here
or the YouTube tutorial