This bulletin board and picture book companion is perfect for back to school-or anytime of the school year!
Read the picture book Perfectly Polite Penguins (Not) with your class and discuss polite and impolite behaviors together. This is great for teaching and reinforcing manners with your students.
This resource includes:
- Bulletin board letters to spell out How to be a Perfectly Polite Penguin (or How to be Perfectly Polite Penguins)
- A graphic organizer for students to record examples of polite behavior from the book.
- A graphic organizer to compare and contrast Perfectly Polite Penguins with Do Unto Otters (another great picture book for teaching manners!)
- Discussion questions to get your students talking about the story.
- A cut and paste activity for students to sort polite vs impolite behaviors.
- Lined writing pages
- Penguin, fish, and speech bubble graphics for students to decorate and post on your bulletin board