8 interactive, highly-engaging, foldable activities on how to deal with bullies.
Lessons topics include:
- Reducing your target size
- Using your words to stand up for yourself
- How to tell when someone is being mean, friendly teasing, or bullying
- Not feeding the trolls
- Making sure we are not bullies ourselves
For use with:
- Social group
- Lunch buddies
- Specially Designed Instruction
- An attention getter
- Bell entry task
- One on one therapy
Each lesson takes about 15-30 minutes (depending on the time needed to assemble and the discussion spent around each topic/skill).