Lessons from Creative Counseling that will help students learn to stick up for themselves and to self-advocate.
Lesson # 3 includes skits for students to act out and discuss.
Participants in the Self-Advocacy Group will:
• Gain knowledge of weaknesses and strengths
• Learn assertive (yet respectful) behavioral skills
• Build leadership skills and resiliency
• Speak up for themselves and/or others
• Ask for what they want in a confident and respectful manner
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License