It is unfortunate, but kids need to know how to stand up to a bully. They need to understand what a bully does and what they should do. These dominoes will help with that!
We have the bully domino.
- He talks about another domino to a group of friends.
- He steals a lunch.
- He trips.
- He pushes.
- He texts mean things.
- He says mean things on the computer.
- We have a young domino at the computer.
- We have an old domino at the computer.
We have Super Domino
- He helps a crying domino.
- He tells the teacher.
- He stand up to the bully.
- He is proud of himself.
- He has friends.
- High quality 300dpi, png files in full color and black and white.
- Approximately, 7 inches by 5 inches portrait or landscape.
- Transparent backgrounds.
Want to earn free stuff?
•You can earn TpT credits by providing feedback on your purchased resources. Go to your "My Purchases" page. Here you will see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click, Rate, Comment, Earn.
It is fast and easy!
•Be sure you are following the store to be the first to find out about sales, flash freebies, discounts and great new products. Click "follow me" next to the green star.
Embrace Play and Make it a Fun Day!