Bully and Relational DRAMA Activities for Girls Groups
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle includes therapeutic interventions that help facilitate the identification of covert and overt bullying in girl's friendships, such as gossiping, manipulation, controlling, exaggerating, and spreading rumors. This resource also includes assertiveness strategies through the use of games,Price $44.00Original Price $55.00Save $11.00
Stop Stirring The Drama Pot by recognizing what drama is, how it impacts others and alternative ways of expressing feelings. Helpful for individual and girls group counseling. Activities may be used throughout the year over multiple sessions.
Interactive activities include:
1. A pot of drama potion questions that encourage thoughtful sharing of feelings from personal experiences of drama behaviors both instigated by oneself and others.
2. Identifying and changing "drama" words that reinforce strong emotions by placing words either into the drama pot or the thoughtful hat.
3. Identify "drama" behaviors that negatively impact friendships and,
identify helpful behaviors (non-drama) that positively influence friendships by writing in the drama pot or thoughtful hat.
Drama behaviors include:
-Dragging others in to it
4. Challenging thought distortions that promote drama behaviors by re-framing a judgmental (drama) statement into facts (cheat sheets included).
5. Helpful coping strategies on cards (that can be provided as rewards), such as "I messages," T.H.I.N.K. strategies, friendship and self-care tips, and boundary verbal responses to pot stirring behaviors.
6. Use the deck of potion/poison cards to make a "Go Fish" game, role plays, and discussion prompts.
7. A drama story scenario using Cinderella and her evil step sisters to help prompt drama behavior identification.
8. A dice game to use with the Cinderella story to help with engagement for drama problem solving.
A gender neutral alternative version of only the task card questions is Junk Feud.
For additional products that address relational aggression, save 20% on the Girl Drama and Friendship BUNDLE.
• Friendship Drama-O-Meter Poster and Activity for Relational Aggression
• Little Girl Drama Activities: Bee Stings and Butterfly Kisses
• Setting Boundaries with Drama & Friendships Game
• Mean Girl Proof Your Garden: Assertiveness ROLE PLAYING activity
• Girls Group Activities for Troubled Friendships
Copyright © Mental Fills. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one user is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. See product file for clip-art and font credits.