Bullying Bullying Bullying ...BOO! Head into the Bully-Free Zone with this fresh and funky BULLYING FLIP FLAP BOOK ™ Get ready to have your students think about bullying, friendship, and empathy as they complete this flip flap book™. This is a great way to add some fun and creativity into your Character Education lessons.
Included in this unit is:
(NOTE: This resource requires 8 1/2 x 11 PAPER ONLY!!!)
* 1 B-U-L-L-Y Free Zone Flip Flap Book™ - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they know about friendship and bullying and how they can solve problems involving bullies!
- write about a time when they or or a friend had been bullied and how they handled the situation.
- write a solution to a scenario where a "bully" was telling them they couldn't play on the playground
- complete a Bullies - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete a Friends - Can, Have, Are graphic organizer
- complete an activity called SOLVE IT! - the students will read a specific bullying scenario and write a way to solve the problem.
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 paper ONLY!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
Are you nervous about making a Flip-Flap book™ in your classroom? NEVER FEAR....Check out my VIDEO TUTORIAL...
Flip-Flap Book™ Video Tutorial
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS™:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books™
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book™ – An Expository Writing Resource
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.
(keywords: bullying, bully, character education, empathy, friendship )