Also included in
- 60-Lesson Comprehensive Classroom Guidance Lesson Unit: This elementary school counseling classroom guidance lesson interactive notebook bundle contains classroom guidance lessons in the academic, career, & health (mental, emotional, social & physical) domains for 3 years' worth of lessons ($80.00$120.00Save $40.00
- This Halloween school counseling resource bundle includes 10 fall and Halloween themed activities and printables to enrich your school counseling program! Cover topics such as feelings, coping skills, bullying, self-esteem, friendship, and more in classroom guidance lessons or small group counseling$25.00$35.90Save $10.90
Bullying Activity: This bullying classroom guidance lesson will help your students better understand what their peers have experienced to promote empathy and understanding in the classroom community. Students complete a 4-corners activity to share their own experiences to give situations and then make an action plan to stand up to bullying. This activity is perfect for a classroom guidance lesson or small group counseling activity on dealing with bullying.
- Detailed, scripted lesson plan (objective, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, suggested data collection, and interactive notebook elements)
- 4 corners posters and scenarios
- Printable visual aids/posters
- Student handout for action plan
- Interactive notebook printables
- This lesson is included in the Comprehensive Classroom Guidance Lesson Unit with Interactive Notebook.
Copyright © Counselor Keri, Keri Powers Pye. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.