This resource is a great way to supplement bullying instruction while teaching your students to stand up against bullying!
This resource includes:
1. A bullying journal cover page
2. Bullying scenarios where students must illustrate and write while thinking "what would you do?" - For younger students I have included pictures with primary lines starting the sentence with 'One day' your students can look at the picture clues to see what is happening in the scenario.
3. Bubble Map "I can be a friend not a bully by..." This includes a boy and girl version and can be used as a brainstorming page.
4. My Bully Free Promise includes 6 face outlines (3 girls and 3 boys) and 2 promise pages one intended for younger students with sentence started and one for the older students with free write lines.
5. List page for students to write what they can do to stand up against bullying.
6. Clip art for students to color and use as a collaborative poster activity,
Thank you for stopping by and checking out this resource. I hope it is as helpful as it was in my own classroom.
I would love to connect: Follow me here on TPT or Instagram to be the first to hear about freebies, giveaways and new products!