Principal Preston gives five basic rules and tips for bullying prevention. safety. Display this poster in your classroom as a reminder for students. Use this poster when covering bullying prevention health and safety rules and practices with students. Topics covered include: reporting bullying, including others, being kind and respectful and helping those who are bullied.
Suggestions for Classroom Lessons:
1. Ask students to read and create another rule.
2. Ask students to 'self assess' on each of the key rules.
3. Ask students to set one goal for improvement.
4. Ask students to write a reflection on one of the rules.
5. Ask students to role play these rules.
Use this poster in conjunction with the Bullying Prevention Bingo