Two game boards with different letters, both available in French and English.
Spin lowercase and match with uppercase letters.
2 players with 10 tokens each (different colours)
How to play:
- Player 1 spins, then places their token on the corresponding image on the game board.
- Player 2 spins and repeats above steps
- If there is only one token on a space and the other player rolls the same image, they may bump their
- If the same player spins a space they already possess with one token, they may stack two tokens and that
space is now safe and cannot be bumped.
- The player who uses all tokens first wins.
Tips on setting up the game:
- Laminate both game board and spinner for prolonged use
- Use a round head fastener to punch a hole in the middle of the spinner and attach a paperclip to spin.
- Each spinner comes with the side character – cut and glue that character onto the back of each spinner in
case of separation from board
Check out other literacy bump games!
Match lowercase to uppercase letters