This set of games is a great way to build fluency with multiplication facts through 12 x 12. With a separate “city” (game board) for each multiplication factor from 2 through 12, it’s easy to provide differentiated practice for your students just by selecting the game boards for the facts your students need to work on.
Buy this game as part of a money-saving bundle HERE!
Materials in this set:
• 11 game boards, each in color and black & white, for multiplication facts from x2 to x12
• Game directions
• 12 facts worksheets for independent work, homework, or assessment
• Answer keys
Please see the PREVIEW for a closer look at the materials included in this resource.
Playing the game:
Players multiply and cover products on the game board, bumping off their opponent's cubes whenever possible, and doubling up their own cubes to form blocks which can't be bumped. The object is to be the first person to play all your cubes. My students love to play bump games, and I love how much math practice they get while playing!
More multiplication games and resources your students will love!
• SPACE BUMP! Multiplication Facts Practice Through 12 x 12
• Print & Play Multiplication Games for Partners
• Valentine Multiplication Task Cards
• St. Patrick's Day Multiplication Bingo
You'll find more multiplication games and resources HERE.
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TpT purchases. I love reading your feedback!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.