This bump game is meant to support student number recognition skills. The numbers range from 20-99.
1. Spin the tens place digit spinner first.
2. Next spin the ones place digit spinner.
3. Say your number & find it on the bump board.
Mark your number.
4. As a wrap up- use the 50-99 chart as an assessment. Students use the spinners to make numbers and then they cross out the number they make.
Included in this pack:
1. Two different sets of the bump game.
2. Each set includes two spinners to make numbers, a black & white version of the bump board and a colored version.
The first set has odd numbers. The second set has even numbers.
3. Wrap up 50-99 number chart.
If you like this product, check out my store Fabulous Finds for other BUMP games such as BUMP Numbers Before, BUMP Numbers After, and a BUMP Bundle Pack.
Enjoy & Thank You!