This is the Print-and-Write version. It is completely customizable, but not editable on the computer. Students can play at their desks, 6 ft. apart and still having fun while learning!
For an editable version of BUMP games with a trail around the edges, click here: Bump Game (Editable) Templates- Year of Themed Games For Small Groups & Centers
BUMP, Spin and Cover, and Roll and Cover, are very fun games for pairs or small groups of children to play. Many teachers use BUMP as a math game. However, I envision BUMP, Spin and Cover, and Roll and Cover to be used across the curriculum. For younger students, they can be used for identifying alphabet letters, numbers, color words. For older students, they can be used for multiplication and other math, homonyms and other language arts, and foreign languages such as Spanish vocabulary or Hebrew alphabet.
Click on PREVIEW, above to see all the amazing game boards that are included in this product! Product includes game boards, spinners, dice, game pieces, and instructions for both teachers/parents and students for every season and many holidays.
In the regular classroom, you might like to keep the games in a file folder in a center or use for small groups. 1,2, or 3 players per game board.
For Social Distancing, have students play in pairs who are seated 6 ft. apart.
Customize the games for:
- math facts
- alphabet of English or other world languages
- sight words
- foreign language vocabulary
- special education (resource) needs
- Centers or Whole Class playing in small groups
Tons of themes, plus more included!
1. Colored Spinner
2. Black and White Spinner
3. Colored Die Cube Template to use with any game
4. Black and White reproducible Die Cube Template
5. Generic Game Pieces to use with any of the games
6. Generic Game Directions with Spinner to use with any of the games
7. Apple Bump #1 – board, game pieces, and spinner
8. Apple Bump #2 – board, game pieces, and spinner
9. Fall Bump #1 – board, game pieces, and spinner
10. Fall Bump #2 – board, game pieces, and spinner
11. Falling Leaves – board, game pieces, and spinner
12. Halloween #1 – board, game pieces, and spinner
13. Halloween #2 – board, game pieces, and spinner
14. Candy - board game, game pieces, and spinner
15. Día de los Muertos - board game, game pieces, and spinner
16. Thanksgiving–board, game pieces, and spinner
17. Veteran’s Day -board game, game pieces, and spinner
18. Winter–board, game pieces, and spinner
19. Gingerbread–board, game pieces, and spinner
20. Penguin–board, game pieces, and spinner
21. Martin Luther King, Jr.–board, game pieces, and spinner
22. Australia - board game, game pieces, and spinner
23. Football (American) – board, game pieces, and spinner
24. Groundhog Day - board game, game pieces, and spinner
25. Chinese New Year–board, game pieces, and spinner
26. Dental Awareness - board game, game pieces, and spinner
27. Valentine’s Day – board, game pieces set 1, game pieces set 2, and spinner
28. Presidents’ Day – board, game pieces, and spinner
29. Read – board (Read Across America or School)
30. Reading - board, game pieces, and spinner (Read Across America or School)
31. Luck of the Irish – board, game pieces, and spinner
32. Earth Day - board, game pieces, and spinner
33. Spring – board, game pieces, and spinner
34. Garden – board game, game pieces, and spinner
35. Bee Bump –board, game pieces, and spinner
36. July 4th U.S.A. Independence Day - board game, game pieces, and spinner
37. Summer Vacation #1 - board, game pieces, and spinner
38. Summer Vacation #2 - board, game pieces, and spinner
39. Canada - board, game pieces, and spinner
40. Space #1 - board, game pieces, and spinner
41. Space #2 - board, game pieces, and spinner
42. Ocean - board, game pieces, and spinner
43. Birthday - board, game pieces, and spinner
44. Bubble Gum Bump –board, game pieces, and spinner
45. Brain-Based Teaching Strategies
The Candy game, Read, and Reading game boards, and Bubble Gum game boards have a generic theme that can be used for any curriculum topic you have. The birthday party game board can be used for student birthdays or celebrating statehood. Also, since many of us live in a multicultural neighborhood, I thought it best to avoid a specific religious theme such as Christmas and Easter unless I were to also include all Jewish, Muslim, and other religious holidays. However, I did include an Ireland game board for St. Patrick's Day and a Valentine's Day game board. I think a multicultural mix of students would feel more comfortable using a seasonal theme rather than a Christian holiday theme when they might not even celebrate that holiday.
Themes for seasons are:
For Fall/Autumn - Apple, Falling Leaves, and Fall
For Winter - Winter Game, Gingerbread, and Penguins.
For Spring - Spring, Garden, Earth Day, and Bee Game game boards.
For summer - Beach Vacation, Playing in Sand.
Extra themes- 2 Space games, Candy, Bubble Gum, and Chocolate themed games, and an Ocean game board.
For anyone on a printing budget, you don't have to reprint game pieces and spinners for each holiday/season. I included some "regular" game pieces and a generic spinner that can be used over and over with each themed board throughout the year. But, you can opt to print the themed game pieces and themed spinner that match the game boards with adorable clip art.
Search terms- Bump, Say and Cover, Roll and Cover, template, editable game
Thanks for stopping by!
- FOLLOW my TpT store so you will find out when I have store sales and new products
- Earn credits toward other TpT purchases by rating products from your "MY PURCHASES" tab.
- To see all my store products, click on my store name- Brain-based Learning Hub.
- Let's connect on social media: Facebook & Pinterest