This is the non-editable version. Simply print, write, and laminate for your lessons. The editable version will be posted as a separate product when ready.
For an editable version of BUMP games, click here: Bump Game (Editable) Templates- Year of Themed Games For Small Groups & Centers
BUMP, Spin and Cover, and Roll and Cover, are very fun games for pairs or small groups of children to play. Many teachers use BUMP as a math game. However, I envision BUMP, Spin and Cover, and Roll and Cover to be used across the curriculum. For younger students, they can be used for identifying alphabet letters, numbers, color words. For older students, they can be used for multiplication and other math, homonyms and other language arts, and foreign languages such as Spanish vocabulary or Hebrew alphabet.
You might like to keep the games in a file folder in a center or use for small groups. 2-3 players per game board. Includes game boards, spinners, dice, game pieces, and instructions for both teachers/parents and students for every season and most holidays.
Customize the games for math, phonics centers, alphabet, sight words, foreign languages, special education (resource) needs, RTI, etc...
Table of Contents with Themes Included -
1. Colored Spinner
2. Black and White Spinner
3. Colored Die Cube Template to use with any game
4. Black and White reproducible Die Cube Template
5. Generic Game Pieces to use with any game
6. Generic Game Directions with Spinner to use with any game
7. Apple Game #1 and Apple Game #2 – mat, game pieces, and spinner
8. Fall Game #1 and Fall Game #2 – mat, game pieces, and spinner
9. Falling Leaves Game –mat, game pieces, and spinner
10. Halloween Game #1 and Halloween Game #2 – mat, game pieces, and spinner
11. Candy Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
12. Thanksgiving Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
13. Winter Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
14. Gingerbread Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
15. Penguin Game#1 and Penguin Game #2 – mat, game pieces, and spinner
16. Martin Luther King, Jr. Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
17. Football Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner (for the Superbowl)
18. Chinese New Year Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
19. Valentine's Game – mat, game pieces set 1, game pieces set 2, and spinner
20. President's Day Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
21. Saint Patrick’s Day Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
22. Earth Day Game – mat, game pieces, and spinner
23. Spring Game #1 and Spring Game #2 – mat, game pieces, and spinner
24. Bee Game –mat, game pieces, and spinner
25. Summer Game #1 and Summer Game #2 - mat, game pieces, and spinner
26. Space Game #1 and Space Game #2 – mat, game pieces, and spinner
27. Brain – Based Teaching Strategies
The Candy Game has a generic theme that can be used for any classroom party with candy like Halloween, or a birthday party theme. Also, since many of us live in a multicultural neighborhood, I thought it best to avoid a specific religious theme such as Christmas and Easter unless I were to also include all Jewish, Muslim, and other religious holidays. However, I did include St. Patrick's Day and Valentine's Day. I think a multicultural mix of students would feel more comfortable using a seasonal theme rather than a Christian holiday theme. My themes for seasons are Apple, Falling Leaves, and Fall for autumn. For Winter - Winter Game, Gingerbread, and Penguins. For Spring - Spring Game, Earth Day, and Bee Game mat. Also, there are two Summer mats and two Space mats.
For anyone on a printing budget, you don't have to reprint game pieces and spinners for each holiday/season. I included some "regular" game pieces and a generic spinner that can be used over and over with each themed board throughout the year. But, you can opt to print the themed game pieces and themed spinner that match the holiday/themed game boards with adorable clip art.