Math and Grammar Games Bundle!!
There is so much you can do with this product!
Oodles of fun for your kiddos!
Task cards can be used separately or with the games.
Grammar Games: This product has 6 games with 3 sets of questions + answers that review nouns, adjectives, and adverbs. Each game is 2 pages. (16 questions and answers in each set )
These games can be used for any subject. I chose nouns, adjectives and adverbs.
Your students can use index cards to write their questions and answers from study guides for review in any subject. The games are a great way for students to have fun while studying for a test.
Amusement Park Game, Reach for the Stars, Ladybug Fly Way Home Game, Leap Frog Game, Happy Birthday Game and Banana Split Game!
Also in this product are 17 worksheets that can be used for early finishers, homework, centers, and small groups. These are a review of nouns, adjectives, and adverbs.
Game Tip: If you are not able to laminate your games, you can purchase poster board and paste your game on it.
Answers will vary with some worksheets. I only included answers for the game cards on nouns, adjectives and adverbs.
20 Math Games!
1. Wise Owl's Math Vocabulary Game!
42 task cards that review math terms
2. Math Raceway Game!
black ink for easy copies reviews math facts
3. Fraction Frogs!
This game reviews multiplication of fractions!
4. The Gum Ball Game!
This game reviews addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, money, and more!
5. Flip Flop Game! Multiplication and Division Facts
6. Snorkel Game! Multiplication Facts
7. Pool Party Game! Multiplication and Division Facts
8. Pup's Ice Cream Game!
addition subtraction multiplication and division problems with
40 task cards
9. Ice Cream Cone Game: Addition 26 cards, directions, ice cream cone answer sheet, 10 extra cards
10. Cupcake Game: Subtraction 26 cards,directions, cupcake answer sheet, 10 extra cards
11. Breakfast Game: Multiplication 26 cards, directions, jelly bread answer sheet, 10 extra cards
12. Shark Game: Division 26 cards, directions, shark answer sheet, 8 extra cards
13. Soccer Game: Add Subtract Multiply Divide 24 cards, directions, soccer answer sheet, 8 extra cards
14. Football Game: Money 22 cards, directions, football answer sheet
15. Cloudy with a Chance of Rain Game: Order of Operations
24 cards, cloud answer sheet, directions, 8 extra cards
16. Monster Blob Game: Rounding, Estimating, Place Value, Expanded Notation 24 cards, directions, monster answer sheet
17. Pirates and Treasures Game: Math Terms and Symbols
24 cards, treasure chest answer sheet, directions
18. Go Bananas Game: Shapes, Fractions, Roman Numerals
24 cards, directions, banana bunch answer sheet
19. The Pyramid Game: Word Problems 24 cards
20. Mystery Number Candy Game: review addition, subtraction, multiplication division, rounding, and more! 24 cards
These games are a great way to review and keep your students engaged. (over 450 task cards)
For some games, your students can make their own questions for any subject using index cards to review for tests. Also flash cards, vocabulary, spelling, sight words, etc. can be used as well.
Great review for the end of the year!
Thank you for stopping in my store!
I wish your students much success in all they do!